The Drummondville dragon boat festival is an August tradition for the dragon boat enthusiast! This highly entertaining competition is known for its laid-back atmosphere and charming site. The Drummondville competition gathers community teams from all regions of Québec. The race formats change from year to year to avoid routine and make the competition interesting each year!
Below is the basic information on 2017 Drummondville dragon boat festival.
Date: August 19th 2017
- Women (Community)
- Mixed (Community)
- Men (Community)
- To register to the Drummondville dragon boat festival, contact us at email@example.com
- Location : The competition takes place at Parc St-Thérèse in Drummondville. See Google Map.
- Format : Subject to change: 200m Knock Out format. All teams will race three times during the day.
- Concession stand on the premise.
- Inflatable games for kids.
To learn more on the 2017 Drummondville dragon boat festival, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 514 999-4640.