The Montreal dragon boat challenge is co-produced by H2oplayground and 22 Dragons. In 2016, we will host teams from the United States, Ontario and the Maritimes! The level of competition will be very high in the sport category. The Montreal dragon boat challenge is the second leg of the triple crown and will be held for the second time.
The Montreal dragon boat challenge is sanctioned by Dragon Boat Canada and will serve as an official qualifying round for the eligibility process for the Canadian championship.
Triple crown circuit – Points system:
- Sport Division* = Division 1 et 2 (Mixed Category: Teams need to race with the same number of men and women. 10/10 or 8/8)
- Communauty Division = Division 3 (Mixed Category: Team must have a minimum of 10 women).
- Until May 31, 2016: $900.00 plus taxes ($1034.78
- After June 1st, 2016: $950.00 plus taxes ($1092.26)
- Request of cancellation must be sent in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be effective.
- After July 3, 2016: No Refund
- Between June 12 and July 3, 2016: 50% refundable
- Before June 12, 2016: Full Refund
- Register your team and paddlers
- Send your payment to H2oplayground. (credit card (square) or cheque)
- Format: Saturday: 3 races of 500m; Sunday 1 race of 2000m (with turns). Points will be to each teams according to their results.
- Points will be given to each team according to the results from the races. Points System.
- Waiver form (English)
- Racing Rules
Sponsors, Vendors, Exhibitors:
- Contact us if you will like to offer your company, services or products a great opportunity and exposure. Download registration vendor form.
- For more information: email@example.com
- Each year many volunteers contribute to make the MTL Challenge a well-organized event that satisfies all participants and supporters.
- Come to have fun with us! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special price for dragon boat team
- Sandman Hotel is at only one metro station from the Olympic Bassin (Parc Jean Drapeau)
- Contact: Yazid Lallami, 450-442-5800 x2023, email@example.com
- Payable directly on site (Parking meter, Parc Jean Drapeau rates)
For more information on Challenge MTL 2016, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Official DBC Sport Event.