COVID 19

Updated April 14, 2020: 

Due to the COVID19 crisis, registrations for the 2020 season are temporarily suspended.

Given the continuing situation and the latest government directives in terms of social distancing, we regret to announce that the outdoor dragon boat season will not be able to start in May/June as planned.

2020 Season:

Rest assured, we remain active and optimistic, that’s why, as soon as the situation will be restored and we will have the authorization, we will do our bet to offer you a dragon boat season, even if it is only a few weeks short if necessary.

Also, at the beginning of May, when the water temperature will allow it, we will try to propose you solutions to paddle in Outrigger (OC1 only to respect the social distancing). OCs remain for the moment the only activity that we could propose at the beginning of summer, that’s why for the moment we don’t proceed to the refund of OC subscriptions.

Refunds:

We are aware of the financial difficulties that some may currently be experiencing, we inform you that each member registered in a team/activity planned for this summer will be reimbursed.

This includes :
– All teams, regardless of level and training site for our 2020 outdoor packages

– The steering clinic (will be postponed to this summer before mid-August if possible, or in 2021)

– Paddle storage

Refunds procedures:

Refunds will be made in the following manner; Those who have paid for their registration via :

– PAYPAL: You will receive the refund via Paypal. Attention, if you have asked for multiple payments, it is essential that you login into your Paypal account and cancel the the second payment. We can not do it for you! You will therefore be refunded only the first payment.

– Cheque / Money / Credit card via invoice: You will receive the refund on your bank account via an Interac transfer (the security answer of the transfer will be: refund).

Refund terms:

Refunding each person for each activity individually will require a long and meticulous work. All refunds should be initiated within the next two weeks at the latest, so we ask for a little more patience.

All information about the club, the possible resumption of the season, events, and any other activity will be updated on our social media, so #StayHome but stay connected!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/h2oplayground/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/h2o_playground/

We remain at your disposal by mail (info@h2oplayground.com) for any further questions. Thank you for your patience and understanding. See you soon.

Christian Moreau and Pierre-Olivier Girard Co-owners H2oplayground