The Drummondville dragon boat festival is an August tradition for the dragon boat enthusiast! This highly entertaining competition is known for its laid-back atmosphere and charming site. The Drummondville competition gathers community teams from all regions of Québec. The race formats change from year to year to avoid routine and make the competition interesting each year!
Below is the basic information on 2019 Drummondville dragon boat festival.
Date: August 15th 2020
- Women (Community)
- Mixed (Community) *2 men minimum / 10 maximum
- Men (Community)
- Registration fees: 550$ (plus tax)
- To register to the Drummondville dragon boat festival, contact us at email@example.com
- 2019 Races schedule
- Location : The competition takes place at Parc St-Thérèse in Drummondville. See Google Map.
- Format : Subject to change: 200m Knock Out format. All teams will race three times during the day.
- Concession stand on the premise.
- Mandatory Plife jacket in the boat.
- Mandatory drummer (minimum age 12 years).
- Mixed team: 2 men minimum / 10 maximum.
- Race schedule will be available couple of days before the event.
To learn more on the 2019 Drummondville dragon boat festival, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 514 999-4640.