dragon boat paddling pool
Posted October 18, 2021:
We are currently planning OUR 2021-22 indoor training PACKAGES! Details will be released shortly. Vaccination passport will be mandatory.
Individual membership for dragon boat paddling pool:
Who says winter stop us from dragon boat paddling? Our dragon boat paddling pool is a great way to perfect your technique, keep fit and be ready for the summer! Our pool is located in the Quartier des Athlètes of Parc Jean Drapeau in Montreal. Whether you are a H2o club member or you wish to join one of our teams, these packages are for you!
Why registered to a dragon boat paddling pool package?
- To improve your technique: you will have the opportunity to see yourself paddling because the room is equipped with mirrors.
- One on one coaching is more accessible during pool training sessions. The space between the paddlers is larger and the coach can easily move from person to person to give technical advice!
- To keep fit
- To keep in touch with your teammates during the fall-winter
Our packages include:
- A predetermined number of 60 minute workouts.
- H2o coaching services (CPR and first aid certified, accredited by Dragon Boat Canada).
Details and registrations for indoor group training will be available soon!
Our paddling pool is also available for group reservation (independent teams and out of town clubs). Visit our GROUP RESERVATION page for more informations.
Other indoor training options available at H2o: