Are you looking for a place to store your boat in Montreal? We offer boat storage to experienced paddlers and boat owners (K-1, C-1, SUP, OC1) in our warehouse at Parc Jean-Drapeau. This membership also gives you access to the Olympic Basin.
The way it works:
- You must own your own boat: K1, C1, SUP, and OC1. We do not offer boat rentals.
- The storage membership is good for one year (from April 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023). If you buy your membership later then April, you will be charged for the remaining months of the year.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday from 8:00am and 8:00pm.
- You must respect the rules of navigation at Olympic Basin that are displayed on the tarmac of the basin.
- Limited access on the event days.
2022 Olympic Basin schedule (January 28th), click here.
- Storage 12 months / 1st boat: 280$ plus taxes* (including access pass to the Olympic basin)
- Storage 12 months / 2nd boat: 170$ plus taxes* (including access pass to the Olympic basin)
- Storage 12 months / 3rd boat and more: 110$ plus taxes* (including access pass to the Olympic basin)
The renewal period has begun!
We’re giving priority to members who currently rent a storage space with us. If you’re already storing a boat with us, you should have received an email inviting you to renew your rental.
If you want to rent a space with us for the first time, please email us to be added to the waiting list: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make your check to H2oplayground (address: 745 Pierre-Piché, Boucherville, Qc, J4b 3h7). For payment by check, contact us to book your spot email@example.com.
Olympic basin Access membership (without storage):
This package gives you access to the Olympic basin during opening hours with your personal boat. When the Parc Jean Drapeau clerk or security asks you for your name, they will be able to validate that you have paid for your access fees.
2022 Olympic Basin schedule (updated January 28th), click here.
Contact us for more information about this package: firstname.lastname@example.org