We offer experienced paddlers and owners of a boat (K1, C1, SUP, OC1) a rental space in our warehouse and access to the Olympic Basin.
The way it works:
- You must own a boat: K1, C1, SUP, and OC1. We do not offer boat rentals.
- 1 storage package1 is available to you: 1 year (from April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021).
- Hours: Monday to Sunday on the Olympic basin schedule that is between 8:00am and 8:00pm.
- You must respect the rules of navigation at Olympic Basin that is displayed on the tarmac of the basin.
- Limited access on the event days.
To find out the 2020 availability of the Olympic Basin, click here.
- Storage 12 months / 1st boat: 175$ plus taxes* (including right of access to PJD)
- Storage 12 months / 2nd boat: 100$ plus taxes* (including right of access to PJD)
- Storage 12 months / 3rd boat and more: 80$ plus taxes* (including right of access to PJD)
* (initial price 260$+ taxes). Due to the few weeks when it was not possible to access the boats and the Olympic basin, the initial price has been adjusted. Also, the preferential rate (130$+ taxes) granted to the members of the SPORT teams is no longer in effect since it was initially granted for people who already had a summer dragon boat subscription of more than 800$/year.
- By credit card
- By check payable to H2O playground (adresss: 11 1st Avenue, Lasalle, Qc H8P 2E4). Contact us to reserve your place firstname.lastname@example.org.
Navigation rules Olympic Basin: