Are you looking for a place to store your boat in Montreal? We offer boat storage to experienced paddlers and boat owners (K-1, C-1, SUP, OC1) in our warehouse at Parc Jean-Drapeau. This membership also gives you access to the Olympic Basin.
The way it works:
- You must own your own boat: K1, C1, SUP, and OC1. We do not offer boat rentals.
- The storage membership is good for one year (from April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022). If you buy your membership later then April, you will be charged for the remaining months of the year.
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday from 8:00am and 8:00pm.
- You must respect the rules of navigation at Olympic Basin that are displayed on the tarmac of the basin.
- Limited access on the event days.
2021 Olympic Basin schedule (posted on March 8, 2021), click here.
- Storage 12 months / 1st boat: 260$ plus taxes* (including access pass to the Olympic basin)
- Storage 12 months / 2nd boat: 150$ plus taxes* (including access pass to the Olympic basin)
- Storage 12 months / 3rd boat and more: 90$ plus taxes* (including access pass to the Olympic basin)
By credit card
Please make your check to H2oplayground (address: 745 Pierre-Piché, Boucherville, Qc, J4b 3h7). For payment by check, contact us to book your spot firstname.lastname@example.org.
Olympic basin Access membership (without storage):
This package gives you access to the Olympic basin during opening hours with your personal boat. When the Parc Jean Drapeau clerk or security asks you for your name, they will be able to validate that you have paid for your access fees.
2021 Olympic Basin schedule (posted on March 8, 2021), click here.Basin access - 50$