Are you interested in learning how to steer a dragon boat?
Our steering clinic will teach you how to steer a dragon boat in 2 days! The steering clinic is for people with or without experience. Here’s your chance to learn how to lead a dragon boat!
- Date: May 09 and 10, 2020.
- Location: Olympic Basin, Montreal Parc Jean Drapeau.
- Instructors: Dan Levine and Sylvain Laberge.
- Hours: 10:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m.
- Price: $ 90.00
The course takes place mainly on the water, including two short sessions on land for the theoretical portion. We ensure that everything is interactive and fun with a challenge!
Following the workshop, participants will volunteer to practice with different coaches. After a final evaluation, participants will receive their Dragon Boat Canada steering certification.
Additionally, all participants must obtain their pleasure craft operator’s card (Boat Smart) before getting DBC certification. This is not included in the steering course. It may be completed online at any time before or after the steering clinic.
What to bring:
- Appropriate paddling clothes – we will be outdoors, rain or shine (or snow)
- Lunch for 2 days